Crown Your Customer – post your favourites here
I am delighted to announce the launch of my new book: CROWN YOUR CUSTOMER. CYC is a short polemic about the state of customer service in Kenya – and what to do about it. Click here to read an excerpt.
The book is available in Kenya from the end of October, and is published by STORYMOJA – an innovative new company that produces short, inexpensive books to fulfil its motto: “A book in every hand”.
To keep the zeal for good service alive, I would like feedback from readers. Please name ORGANISATIONS and INDIVIDUALS from whom you have received great, memorable customer service in recent months. Let’s applaud those who do it well! But let’s keep it honest, please – no plugging of businesses you’re involved with.
More Like This
- Which pain are you willing to embrace?December 10, 2017
- Are you doing something, or just posing?November 12, 2017
- Think hard before taking on established competitorsNovember 19, 2017
- How easily should a public figure be sacked?November 26, 2017
- Why do leaders cling on to power?December 3, 2017