The Edge: Connecting with Customers – out now
The Edge is a quarterly management knowledge series, jointly produced by the Business Daily and Strathmore Business School. I am the Consultant Editor. The current issue is out today, free with the Business Daily and on sale all weekend. This issue’s theme is Connecting with Customers: why we have forgotten the primacy of the customer, and what to do about it. It is an entertaining and insightful read. Also available as a download on www.bdafrica.com.
More Like This
- How to read 50 books every yearJanuary 10, 2016
- Are you a ‘dead sea?’January 31, 2016
- Our obsession with the ‘secrets’ of examination successJanuary 17, 2016
- We don’t need more ‘Superbosses’February 7, 2016
- Where is everyone in Nairobi rushing to?January 24, 2016