The Edge: Connecting with Customers – out now
The Edge is a quarterly management knowledge series, jointly produced by the Business Daily and Strathmore Business School. I am the Consultant Editor. The current issue is out today, free with the Business Daily and on sale all weekend. This issue’s theme is Connecting with Customers: why we have forgotten the primacy of the customer, and what to do about it. It is an entertaining and insightful read. Also available as a download on www.bdafrica.com.
More Like This
- My top 12 books of 2016January 5, 2017
- How many books will you read in 2017?January 1, 2017
- To succeed next year, look away from yourselfDecember 25, 2016
- Things improve if the consequences are real and personalJanuary 8, 2017
- What’s your ‘DQ’?January 15, 2017