The Edge: Connecting with Customers – out now
The Edge is a quarterly management knowledge series, jointly produced by the Business Daily and Strathmore Business School. I am the Consultant Editor. The current issue is out today, free with the Business Daily and on sale all weekend. This issue’s theme is Connecting with Customers: why we have forgotten the primacy of the customer, and what to do about it. It is an entertaining and insightful read. Also available as a download on www.bdafrica.com.
More Like This
- Here comes insurance disruptionNovember 13, 2016
- What did the Trump ascendancy reveal?November 20, 2016
- You can’t force employees to be happyDecember 4, 2016
- What lies behind consistently good customer service?November 27, 2016
- Will we be paying people to do nothing?October 30, 2016