The Edge: Connecting with Customers – out now
The Edge is a quarterly management knowledge series, jointly produced by the Business Daily and Strathmore Business School. I am the Consultant Editor. The current issue is out today, free with the Business Daily and on sale all weekend. This issue’s theme is Connecting with Customers: why we have forgotten the primacy of the customer, and what to do about it. It is an entertaining and insightful read. Also available as a download on www.bdafrica.com.
More Like This
- How to destroy an organization from withinFebruary 12, 2017
- Is it you or is it the team?January 29, 2017
- What young service providers must learnFebruary 19, 2017
- Why your business will probably commit suicide one dayFebruary 5, 2017
- My top 12 books of 2016January 5, 2017