The Edge: Connecting with Customers – out now
The Edge is a quarterly management knowledge series, jointly produced by the Business Daily and Strathmore Business School. I am the Consultant Editor. The current issue is out today, free with the Business Daily and on sale all weekend. This issue’s theme is Connecting with Customers: why we have forgotten the primacy of the customer, and what to do about it. It is an entertaining and insightful read. Also available as a download on www.bdafrica.com.
More Like This
- Actually, I’ll wear brown shoes whenever I feel like itSeptember 18, 2016
- Banks, don’t waste a good crisisSeptember 25, 2016
- Mark Zuckerberg passed through. So what?September 11, 2016
- Why do we respond to customers like this?September 4, 2016
- Your show-off purchase is not your achievementAugust 14, 2016