Come and meet me at the Storymoja Hay Festival, Impala Club, Friday 31 July
I will be discussing my book, Crown Your Customer, at the Storymoja Hay Festival at the Impala Club, Nairobi on Friday 31 July, 10.00-11.30 am. Come and join the discussion – I’d be delighted to have your company.
The Storymoja Hay Festival is the first time that this prestigious literary event is being held on our shores, and runs from Friday 31 July to Sunday 2 August. It will feature literary luminaries such as Vikram Seth and Hanif Kureishi, Nobel Laureate Wangari Maathai and many other international and local men and women of letters. A must-attend event for anyone interested in the written word.
Tickets are Shs 500 per full day, or 1,000 for the three days (kids Shs 200 or 400 only). Details will be published in the press. Tickets available from bookshops.
For more information:
You can see the programme online at www.storymojaafrica.co.ke
You may also contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Millie@hayfestival.com;
Telephone Millie, Carol, Liz or Sheila 0722 838 161 or 0736 758 392
More Like This
- Here comes insurance disruptionNovember 13, 2016
- What did the Trump ascendancy reveal?November 20, 2016
- You can’t force employees to be happyDecember 4, 2016
- What lies behind consistently good customer service?November 27, 2016
- Will we be paying people to do nothing?October 30, 2016